My soul-mate, lover, friend, husband. My Phil.

My blog about my first husband. He was everything I ever wanted. He may not have been the most handsome man in the world to everyone else, but to me, he was perfect. I loved him with every fibre of my body and soul. I still do. Forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I am married, for the second time, was widowed. Have some AWESOME friends on the internet. Live in Blackpool. On the north west coast of England.

26 December 2005

Phil.

I need to tell you all about my Phip. How much I love him. How much I miss him. How we met. Everything. This may be a long and boring blog to some, but to me, well, I dont know. I just know I need to do it. I really do. I dont know how long it will even take me to start. But I t will be today sometime. I just have to stop crying long enough so I can actually see what I am typing. Bear with me for now. Please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

check, bearing with you...
Love ya!!!

8:20 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

What you are doing is taking a great deal of courage to do, setting down your feelings like this...These tears are good tears, some tears need to be shed for us to make tiny steps forward, love and hugz, Linda

10:43 pm  
Anonymous lilian said...

I want to start first by saying a big "thank you" to Priest Andrew! There are a bunch of nuts out there just trying to make a fast buck, but Priest Andrew is legitimate! I prayed before I went online that God would send me exactly where I needed to go to find help I have to say wholeheartedly I believe that Priest Andrew is a very gifted individual and gentility is his second nature. He brought my husband back within a period of 3days. Something i never believed would have happen again in my life is what he did for me and i will forever remain grateful to him for the help he has rendered and will gladly recommend him to any one who need help in solving relationship issues. You can contact him on priestandrew91@yahoo.com if you ever need his help and am very sure he can help you like he did for me......Lilian




9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home